works slowly

Begonnen von chalu, Oktober 02, 2010, 12:01:54

« vorheriges - nächstes »

CoolRaoul

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 05, 2010, 22:07:30
I would guess that you have many error in the stream and a very big log file. Am I right?

Could you be so kind and post the first 100 lines of the log?
Maybe that sheds light on this problem.

Link to log file (zipped): tsdoctor.zip

Cypheros

Hi,

in the log you see many many entries like that:

ZitatPES ERROR: For PID 0044 00:00:00.048 PES paket $00000003 is invalid (ControlBitsPTS2), starting with TS paket $0000000A
PES ERROR: For PID 0044 00:00:00.088 PES paket $00000004 is invalid (ControlBitsPTS2), starting with TS paket $0000000B

This means that the PES packet structur is invalid. Did you use any software tool on this stream or is it a direct copy from the receiver?

I will try to suppress this error message so the speed will not influenced so much because of this problem.

Cypheros

Zitat von: casha am Oktober 04, 2010, 11:09:37
Hi, i have problem with cutting my streams. (hotbird 13e, channels: polsat HD/ tvp HD)
I attach the log. I have also ts file.

Hi, thanks for the many samples but after some short test I can't find any problems. I could cut the files and process them.

Can you describe how I can reproduce  the problem?

CoolRaoul

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 06, 2010, 20:18:10

This means that the PES packet structur is invalid. Did you use any software tool on this stream or is it a direct copy from the receiver?

It is a direct copy, and I'm able to play that .ts file using vlc or others software players using appropriates directshow filters.

The file comes from a TV recording made with my ISP ADSL-TV Decoder (click here for details)
I have simply transferred the file from the box to the PC using simple ftp.

Don't forget that  previous version os TSdoctor is able to process this file (and others) witout any slowdown.

I may send you a subset of the file to anaylze if you want to

Maybe something around  10 1st megabytes could be sufficient?

Cypheros

Hi,

10 Mb of the beginning of such a file would be sufficient to analyse the stream structur. You can send it via email to support(at)cypheros(dot)de

Thanks in advance
Cypheros

casha

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 06, 2010, 20:27:57
Zitat von: casha am Oktober 04, 2010, 11:09:37
Hi, i have problem with cutting my streams. (hotbird 13e, channels: polsat HD/ tvp HD)
I attach the log. I have also ts file.

Hi, thanks for the many samples but after some short test I can't find any problems. I could cut the files and process them.

Can you describe how I can reproduce  the problem?

Ahhh my mistake, bad H.264/AVC Decoder.
Sorry for that  :-\

CoolRaoul

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 07, 2010, 13:23:03
10 Mb of the beginning of such a file would be sufficient to analyse the stream structur. You can send it via email to support(at)cypheros(dot)de

Done, check your email (message subject "ts sample file to investigate")

Cypheros

Hi,

thank you for the sample. In the next version the non DVB/ATSC conform control bit settings will produce no longer a slow down during the processing. The hundreds of log entries are also no longer a problem. You will only get an entry in the log so you can see that there is a unconform PES format.

By the way this not conform PES format seams to have no impact on the stream. It runs on my players without problems. Looks like it's broadcasted this way and not an error of the receiver/decoder.

New beta is scheduled for the weekend.

CoolRaoul

Zitat von: Cypheros am Oktober 07, 2010, 22:01:44
New beta is scheduled for the weekend.
1.0.68 beta seem to have fixed slowdown problem (for me at least)

I'm still having with mkv conversion  freezing at 100% but I can live with it for the moment.

marcus

Hello,
I didn't use TS-Doctor for some time. When started processing files again, I was surprised to find, that processing takes maybe 50 times longer than before :o. Windows Task manager says that it isn't responding most of the time.
Cleaning ts also takes much longer.
I don't remember if ffdshow icons in the taskbar should be present. Whey are absent.
I am attaching log. Can you help me, please?

Cypheros

Hi,

could it be that you use a USB memory stick? Most of them have a very low write speed and if you use the stick to read and write at the same time you will get such terrible processing speed.

Made some tests with HDDs and a fast memory stick:

Sample (3,26GB recording, Das Erste (SDTV), DVB-T, the same recording all the time):

Sata-HDD1 to Sata-HDD2 = Speed: 55,7 MBytes/sec
Sata-HDD1 to Sata-HDD1 = Speed: 36,1 MBytes/sec
USB-Stick1 to Sata-HDD2 = Speed: 37,9 MBytes/sec (16GB Transcend JetFlash 700, Read up to 70 Mb/s, Write up to 20 Mb/s )
USB-Stick1 to USB-Stick1 = Speed: 9,3 MBytes/sec (16GB Transcend JetFlash 700, Read up to 70 Mb/s, Write up to 20 Mb/s )

If you use a slow stick the speed will be even lower.
Try to save the file on your HDD and I guess it will be much faster.

marcus

:D Thank you. You put me on the right way. Following your advice I transferred recorded files from external drive to my laptop and after processing saved them to my laptop again.
Since it wasn't using slow USB ports anymore[my laptop's USB ports became slower for some reason], all the process became very fast.

Cypheros

www.cypheros.de