PAT and PMT error

Begonnen von tteam, Mai 28, 2017, 11:23:55

« vorheriges - nächstes »

tteam

Hi,

I have a problem... If I create a MPEG2 stream and run a scanner test with DemuxToyLite I dont have any PAT and PMT error.

After when I change with the TSDoctor the audio language description and save the stream I have many PAT and PMT error in DemuxToyLite and TSreader too.

Any idea? How can I fix this errors?

Cypheros

Hi, what kind of errors?
Is it a DVB stream from a broadcast or self created stream?

tteam

Self created stream for VOD

Cypheros

I guess you mean the PAT and PMT repetition rate is not every 0.5 seconds as defined in the DVB broadcast standards. It's not important for playback the file with a mediaplayer. It's only important, if you want to use such a file in a professional broadcast environment.

tteam

Yes I try... and on computer media player the stream works fine, but I would like to create the file(s) for VOD provider... but they reject the files because of errors. Without language codes the files works fine but they need the language code... If I setup the language code in ts doctor and I create a new file the error appear...Can I fix this? Do You have any solution?

Cypheros

Next beta version will have an option in the settings to have a DVB conform PAT/PMT repetition rate.

Cypheros

New beta 2.0.76 is online.

www.cypheros.de